Monday, June 14, 2010

As of late. . .

So, things have been a little busy for us lately with work and other fun things so we haven’t been great at getting into town to put up some pictures on our blog.  But, we have the bomb.com owner who just got us some wi-fi at our camp!!!!  So now we will be able to put up more pictures and tell a few more stories.  So, in my mom’s words, this is our “picture dump” so I hope you enjoy!!!

 

 Alaska 005 Josh and I playing some ukulele and guitar.

Alaska 006 Audrey and Cisco have

the same kind of hair!

 Alaska 007And me and Nigel have

the same, nice and fuzzy!  And don’t mind Nigel’s creepy look either :)

Alaska 008 My “baby” Kenai

Alaska 010 Alaska 033 Alaska 037 Alaska 038 Our office!Alaska 040 Alaska 041 Alaska 042 Alaska 045 We have such a hard life ;)

Alaska 051 Alaska 052 The next few are from a place called Smuggler’s Cove.  Beautiful!!

Alaska 054 Alaska 056 Alaska 057 Alaska 058 Alaska 062 It was a bit breezy!Alaska 065 Alaska 067 Alaska 068 Happy Birthday Christen!  She’s one of our coworkers and we don’t have many decorations so please take note of what we used :)Alaska 078Horse halters!Alaska 073 This is one of many late night games that we play at camp.  It’s called Stump.  Kind of dumb, but really entertaining as well!Alaska 077  Alaska 081 Alaska 095 Alaska 096 Alaska 098 Alaska 100 This is our neighbor!!!Alaska 101 Alaska 103 Here was another little guy and he just loved looking at me for the camera :)  I was only about 15 feet away from him but safe in my car, thank heavens!Alaska 104 Sled dog camp!Alaska 105 We went over for a visit and to do a tour and it was great fun, and look what I found. . .Alaska 106 Only one of the best movies of all time!  I was thrilled when I saw this picture :)Alaska 107Alaska 109 Alaska 108

We decided we can handle puppies, but the big ones aren’t nearly as fun and they stink more than we could handle, but these little guys. . . they just pull at your heart strings!

Other than this, we’re doing amazing!  I hope you enjoy this one, and we’ll try to be better about the updates!  Much love to all of you!

7 comments:

  1. Now you are going to have to. Explain the stump game...... And I def love the halters haha super creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let those bears eat ya! Sounds like you are having quite the adventure! Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BALTO!!!! I want to hear about all your coworkers. Does it stay light all night? You called the stump game "late night." But it was sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy gorgeous! Those are beautiful pictures of the place and you two. I'm so glad you're having fun. So awesome you see bears! We're in Yellowstone right now and I'm wanting so badly to see a bear! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks like you are having a fantastic time, meeting new people, seeing new sites and creating memories for a lifetime. Don't you just love the bears!! They are so awesome, from a distance of course. I guess today is suppose to be the longest day of the year, or was that yesterday? It's great for those "late night" parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAN i am Patiently waiting for the next issue of the blog...... patiently very patiently

    ReplyDelete