Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mom and Dad’s trip: Day 1

Our parents had the glorious opportunity to come up and visit us for an entire week!  They tell me that they had a blast so I surely hope that they did.  They were extreme troopers and stayed with us out at our camp and it was quite enjoyable to squeeze everyone into our little cabin, but we sure made do and had a blast with it.  We did tons of cool things and my dad is a picture maniac so I have a bunch of his pictures that I’ll put up.  I want to include a lot, mostly for my own sake :) so I’m going to tell you one day at a time what we did! 

First, when they first got here off the ferry and got to where we could see them, Audrey and I just burst into tears, ok, mostly me :) but I just didn’t realize how much I missed them and how good it was to see them again.  It was magnificent!  So, I won’t count that night as a day because we only saw them for a few hours and didn’t take any picture.  So our first full day we had the chance to have Mom and Dad come on a ride with us on the horses and they loved it.  It was Mom’s first time on a horse since they’ve been married she said and she got Peaches and she loved her.  Dad got Tuff and loved him too!  Dad was embarrassed that he had to wear a helmet so we won’t give him too hard of a time about it.  They mostly just hung around our camp though because we still had to work that day. 

 233 236 237 238

We also made a visit to dog camp to play with puppies!247 248 249 252

Then came our grizzly!  We saw one almost every night.  So cool!360254 266 267 274 280 284 287 322 336

2 comments:

  1. I love your hats! What darling cowgirls you are. Mom and Dad loved their trip to see you. I love all the bear pictures. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh darn time ladies! i've been anticipating this a long time! i thought you had forgotten bout all of us non adventurers i LOVE the pictures they are sAweet!! and Omazing!

    ReplyDelete